BECOME A NATIONWIDE CONTESTANT
COMPETE FOR THE TITLES OF NATIONWIDE PRINCESS, PRETEEN & JR. TEEN 2022
We are now seeking contestants to compete for the title of Princess, PreTeen & Jr. Teen Nationwide® 2022.
The entry deadline is May 1, 2022. To be eligible, a contestant must be:
– between the ages of 3 and 6 by July 1, 2022;
– between the ages of 7 and 10 by July 1, 2022;
– between the ages of 11-14 by July 1, 2022.
You must also reside, or attend school in the state you choose to represent.
STATE APPOINTED TITLES
Currently there are no state pageants, however, you may apply for your State Appointed Title. Please be aware that State Appointed Titles are NOT awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Submission of your State Appointed Title application does not guarantee a Nationwide title. Your application will be reviewed by our National Director and Selection Committee. Upon approval, you may choose to represent your state (eg. Miss/Mrs./Ms. California Nationwide) provided you meet the Nationwide Pageantry system qualifications.
STATE PAGEANT FEE
ALL State Appointed Titles (Princess, PreTeen, Jr. Teen) are available with a State Pageant Fee of $150. Approval of State Appointed Titles will not be given until the State Fee is received by the National Office.
♦♦♦ The State Fee of $150 for Princess, PreTeen & Jr. Teen covers their National Pageant Sponsorship Fee also.
♦♦♦ SASH – – – Youth Divisions MAY, at their own additional expense, order an official Nationwide state titleholder satin-embroidered sash. Sashes will contain the appointed title, year, and the Nationwide logo. (Sash – $40 + $10 Shipping) (Production time is approximately 3-4 weeks)
♦♦♦ TIARA – – – Youth Divisions MAY, at their own additional expense, order an official Nationwide tiara to be worn during their year or service. (Tiara – $40 + $10 Shipping)
Optionals Competitions are available at $50 per Optional for Princess, PreTeen & Jr. Teen age divisions.
Optional Competitions include:
- Casual Wear
- Runway/Fun Fashion
- Print Model (5 Photos in a Binder)
- Most Promising Model (Highest combined score of Casual Wear, Runway/Fun Fashion & Photogenic Optionals)
***Princess, PreTeen and Jr. Teen divisions are eligible to compete in any of the 7 Optionals competitions listed above.
All Youth Age Divisions will compete on stage during the National Competition in:
- Interview in front of a panel of judges prior to Stage competition
- State Costume (Not judged by the panel of judges. State Costume is judged by an independent person out of ALL the contestant’s costumes)
- Personal Introduction – up to 30 seconds (in State Costume)
- Personal Style & Expression
- Elegance in Evening Wear
- On Stage Interview
- (See Areas of Competition for complete details)
- (See Areas of Competition for complete details)
National Program Book – Design & Spotlight Page Fee is $100 per Full Page – Professional Design fee is included in the Program Ad Fee. (Optional – Not required for Princess, PreTeen & Jr. Teen divisions) However, it is a great opportunity to promote yourself to the judges and audience in the National Program book!
AD SELLING for Competition Program Book – Nationwide Youth Division Titleholders (Princess, PreTeen & Jr. Teen) are NOT responsible for selling One (1) Full Page color advertisement page ($150) for the National Program Book.
HOWEVER, this is a great opportunity for the Youth Titleholder to get out into her community, promote herself and give family, friends & businesses a chance to help show support of her efforts.
This is not a page that the contestant is responsible for paying for, just simply selling/securing the page from family, friends or businesses in her town, community or state to help show support as she competes for the National crown!
By selling Program Ads, Youth Division titleholders WOULD be eligible for entry in the National Program Advertising CONTEST – and potentially win 2 FREE nights at the Host Hotel!
- Meet the age requirements of the division you plan to compete in;
- Be a United States citizen;
- Legally living as a female;
- Meet the additional requirements of the division you plan to compete in;
- Meet residency requirements (reside, work in, or attend school in) for competing in a certain city or state;
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss Nationwide® Charitable Foundation & Nationwide Pageantry;
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements;
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local, state, and national competition(s) in which you compete.
Youth Contestant Pre-Application Form for 2022 pageant season:
(please submit the following form to our National Office)
- I certify that I meet the age requirements set forth by the Miss Nationwide® Charitable Foundation & Nationwide Pageantry to compete in the Nationwide 2022 division I qualify for.
- I certify that I am of good moral character and if selected for Princess / PreTeen / Jr. Teen (State) Nationwide 2022, I will represent myself and the Nationwide title in a positive and appropriate manner throughout my reign.
- I authorize the Miss Nationwide® Charitable Foundation & Nationwide Pageantry to utilize my photographs and likeness in current and future advertising for the pageant without compensation.
- If I am selected for Princess / PreTeen / Jr. Teen (State) Nationwide 2022, I will provide the Miss Nationwide® Charitable Foundation & Nationwide Pageantry with two color photographs of myself wearing the Nationwide State crown and sash. One must be a head shot and the other a full body shot. These photographs should look as professional as possible, but do not have to be professionally produced.
- Any cash scholarship, if offered, will not be awarded until the successful completion of the Nationwide titleholder’s year of service.
- If selected for Princess / PreTeen / Jr. Teen (State) Nationwide 2022, I will provide the Miss Nationwide® Charitable Foundation & Nationwide Pageantry with any updates and/or photographs from any appearances I make as Princess / PreTeen / Jr. Teen (State) Nationwide 2022.
- I understand that the judge’s decision and results are final. I also understand that once the sponsorship fee is paid there will be no refunds under any circumstances.
Visit Contestant Documents to download and submit your required documents