Mrs. South Carolina Nationwide 2021
Platform Issue: Self Love/Worth
- Age: 28
- Hometown: Sumter, South Carolina
- Husband: Anthony
- Children: Xavier Marcellus and Xavier Grey
- College Major: Working toward a Psychology degree
- Career: Co-CEO of Skeleton Key Comics
- If I am crowned Mrs. Nationwide: …I would use this platform to help others love themselves and see their worth. Comparison destroys joy and I have always had a passion to help others see themselves as unique, beautiful individuals who can make a difference for their life and everything around them. The change and love around us, starts with the change and love within us.
- Bio: Samantha Sopczak is a military wife, mother of two and Co-CEO of Skeleton Key Comics. She homeschools her little ones while also working full time from home. As Co-CEO of Skeleton Key Comics (a virtual comic shop owned by her and her husband), she shares the joy and passion for the comic hobby, helping her comic family with their collections and connecting with them through characters, stories, diversity and engaging topics.
Samantha also enjoys empowering women, coaching others through their business goals, sharing the love for toxin-free living, teaching her elementary age children, yoga, DIY crafts/living, traveling and working alongside her husband. During her school years, her family owned Friends Helping Friends Food Pantry for 15 years, where she has given thousands of hours volunteering and helping the pantry grow. Samantha has a teen (nickname Kat) in Rwanda, who she sponsors and provides full healthcare, school materials, training/finances through career training/education, as well as food, necessities, water, clothing and furniture for her family. Inspiring, empowering and helping others do anything they set their heart to, is what Samantha is best at!
- Email: info@MrsNationwide.com
- Website: www.MrsNationwide.com
- Facebook: Mrs. South Carolina Nationwide 2021
- Instagram: SamanthaSopczak