Mrs. Nationwide 2018 ~ National Pageant
July 12-15, 2018
BECOME A CONTESTANT
COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF MRS. NATIONWIDE 2018
We are now seeking contestants to compete for the title of Mrs. Nationwide 2018.
The entry deadline is EXTENDED TO JUNE 1, 2018.
To be eligible, a contestant must be at least 21 years of age by July 1, 2018; legally married, with or without children and living with her spouse.
She must also reside or work in the state she chooses to represent.
State / Region Appointed Titles
Currently there are no state pageants, however, you may apply for your State / Region Appointed Title. Please be aware that State / Region Appointed Titles are NOT awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Submission of your State / Region Appointed Title application does not guarantee a Nationwide title. Your application will be reviewed by our National Director and a Selection Committee. Upon approval, you may choose to represent your state / region (eg. Mrs. California Nationwide or Mrs. Heartland Nationwide) provided you meet the Nationwide Pageant system qualifications.
State / Region Appointed Titles are available with a State Fee of $300. This fee covers your official Nationwide State Crown and Rhinestone Sash – NO other style of crown or sash will be allowed to be worn during your year of service. Approval of State / Region Appointed Titles will not be given until the State Fee is received by the National Office. Each contestant will then receive their official Mrs. Nationwide state titleholder crown and satin-embroidered rhinestone sash. Sashes will contain the selected title, the year, and the Mrs. Nationwide logo.
The National Pageant Sponsorship Fee is $350. Various payment options are available.
National Pageant Sponsorship Fees will be due on deadlines based upon your State Title approval. You must have a official State Pageant or an State / Region Appointed Title to compete at the National Pageant.
Visit our Contestant Documents page for downloadable forms to apply for your State / Region Appointed Title, as well as to access the Contestant Payment Portal.
In order to compete for the title of Mrs. Nationwide 2018, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Be a United States citizen;
- Have been born a female;
- Be married, living with her spouse, and with or without children;
- Meet residency requirements (reside or work in) for competing in a certain city or state;
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss Nationwide Foundation & Pageant;
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements;
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local, state, and national competition(s) in which you compete.
- I certify that I am a naturally born female and meet the age requirements to compete for Mrs. Nationwide 2018 set forth by the Miss Nationwide Foundation & Pageant.
- I certify that I am of good moral character and if selected as Mrs. Nationwide 2018, I will represent myself and the Mrs. Nationwide title in a positive and appropriate manner throughout my reign.
- I authorize the Miss Nationwide Foundation & Pageant to utilize my photographs and likeness in current and future advertising for the pageant without compensation.
- If I am selected Mrs. Nationwide 2018, I will provide the Miss Nationwide Foundation & Pageant with two color photographs of myself wearing the Mrs. Nationwide crown and sash. One must be a head shot and the other a full body shot. These photographs should look as professional as possible, but do not have to be professionally produced.
- Any cash scholarship, if offered, will not be awarded until the successful completion of Mrs. Nationwide’s year of service.
- If selected Mrs. Nationwide 2018, I will provide Miss Nationwide Foundation & Pageant with any updates and/or photographs from any appearances I make as Mrs. Nationwide 2018.
- I understand that the judge’s decision and results are final. I also understand that once the sponsorship fee is paid there will be no refunds under any circumstances.