Mrs. Iowa Nationwide 2021
Platform Issue: Raising awareness of the importance of early diagnosed diseases
- Age: 40
- Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- College Major: Master of Science in Business Analytics from University of Iowa – Iowa City, Iowa (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Ohio State University – Columbus, Ohio with a Minor in World Politics – Russian)
- Career: Small Business Owner
- If I am crowned Mrs. Nationwide: …it would be a great honor and responsibility for me. As a future radiologist, I would use my title to spread the word about the importance of early diagnosis using modern technology such as MRI and CTs. I would also try to raise money to help people pay their veterinary bills instead of euthanizing their pets if they can’t afford the treatment cost for them.
- Bio: Anna Burnette, a native of Moscow, Russia, enjoys sewing, fashion design, and piano. She also enjoys volunteering at St. Luke’s hospital and recently gave her time at the “Giving Tree” Christmas event at St. Bridget of Kildare Church. Anna holds two citizenships (American and Russian), speaks four languages, and has two Bachelors degrees. She is preparing to apply to Medical school this year.
She graduated from Ohio State University and University of Iowa. She achieved a MBA in Business Analytics, along with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in World Politics – Russian.
Anna and her husband of nine years, Alan, have a 16 year old daughter, a dog and a cat. She is also a small business owner, making leotards for gymnastics and aerobics.
- Email: info@MrsNationwide.com
- Website: www.MrsNationwide.com
- Facebook: Mrs. Iowa Nationwide 2021
- Instagram: burnetteanna