Mrs. Iowa Nationwide 2021
Platform Issue: Raise Awareness of the Importance of an Early Diagnosed Disease .
- Age: 51
- Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Husband: Alan
- Children: Yulia
- College Major: Bachelor of Science in Logistics from Ohio State University – Columbus, Ohio. Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics, with a minor in World Politics – Russian from University of Iowa – Iowa City, Iowa.
- Career: Small Business Owner
- If I am crowned Mrs. Nationwide: …I would use the title to increase the awareness of the importance of early diagnosis that saves lives. I would continue to spread the word about the Nationwide Pageantry system so that more women choose it as a platform to bring forth socially important issues.
- Bio: Anna Burnette, a native of Moscow, Russia, enjoys sewing, fashion design, and piano. She also enjoys volunteering at St. Luke’s hospital and recently gave her time at the “Giving Tree” Christmas event at St. Bridget of Kildare Church. Anna holds two citizenships (American and Russian), speaks four languages, and has two Bachelors degrees. She is preparing to apply to Medical school this year.
She graduated from University of Iowa and from Ohio State University. She achieved a MBA in Business Analytics, with a minor in World Politics – Russian. Anna and her husband of nine years, Alan, have a 16 year old daughter, a dog and a cat. She is also a small business owner, making leotards for gymnastics and aerobics.
- Email: info@MrsNationwide.com
- Website: www.MrsNationwide.com
- Facebook: Mrs. Heartland Nationwide 2021