Miss Washington Nationwide 2022
Platform Issue: The Impact of After School Activities and Students’ Mental Health
- Age: 20
- Hometown: Spokane Valley, Washington
- College Major: Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education at the University of Idaho – Moscow, Idaho
- Scholastic Ambition: To become a High School Social Science Teacher and Sports Coach.
- If I am crowned Miss Nationwide: I will work diligently to help others and encourage young women to obtain an education. Through education we have the ability to be independent and increase our self worth.
Danielle Hodgson, a native of Spokane Valley, Washington, enjoys reading, playing softball and listening to music. She also enjoys volunteering at my old high school, helping out in the elementary school library, serving as a Meals on Wheels delivery driver, and being a Vacation Bible School leader. A graduate of University High School in Spokane Valley, Washington, she is now attending the University of Idaho majoring in Secondary Education. Her career ambition is to become a high school Social Science Teacher and sports coach..She is proud of getting into her first choice of college, being a 3rd generation college student, making varsity track and softball in high school, going to state with her high school choir, and making the Dean’s List while doing online school during COVID..Danielle’s Personal Platform during her reign will be “The Impact of After School Activities and Students’ Mental Health”. Her Platform will allow her to show students how understanding how their academic and after school activities can help improve and make an impact on student’s mental health. She plans on talking with students of all grade levels and their coaches to help them understand the dynamic of these activities and how they are important to all involved.
- Email: info@MissNationwide.com
- Website: www.MissNationwide.com
- Facebook: Miss Washington Nationwide 2022
- Instagram: misswashingtonnationwide2022