Miss Iowa Nationwide 2018
Platform Issue: Girls in Science
- Age: 22
- Hometown: Osceola, Iowa
- College Major: Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education: Agricultural Business minor and endorsements in Middle School math, science and history from Graceland University – Lamoni, Iowa. (Associate of Arts Degree from Southwestern Community College – Creston, Iowa)
- Scholastic Ambition: To become a Middle School Science Teacher and FarmHer
- If I am crowned Miss Nationwide: My role would be to continue helping others. It is my intention to continue efforts in encouraging young people to enjoy STEM, STEAM, and to chase their dreams. I would also encourage young women to join the Nationwide pageant system to become a spokesperson and share their passions with others, just as I have.
- Bio: Jennifer Brandt enjoys photography, DIY projects, bargain shopping, gardening, interior and exterior decorating, cheering and dancing in her spare time. She also enjoys volunteering and working with youth in her community and surrounding communities to share her knowledge about education and agriculture. Jennifer was one of only 250 individuals to receive the Governor’s Volunteer Award in 2017. She was an active FFA member from 2009 to 2015 and received the American FFA Degree, the highest degree an FFA member can achieve. Since receiving her FFA degree, she has become an active Alumni member.
- Email: info@MissIowaNationwide.com
- Website: www.MissIowaNationwide.com
- Facebook: Miss Iowa Nationwide 2018